Dreaming of Food

My mom called and asked if bbq wings sounded good for Sunday football watching.

No joke.

Trying to look on the bright side it made me think of the best wings I've ever eaten. The Vine...
Iowa City, Iowa (I'm a Hawkeye) will inevitably win this award for me.

http://www.press-citizen.com/story/entertainment/dining/reviews/2015/02/16/wings-worth-time-vine/23521001/


P.S.  Thats Ranch, not blue cheese, and yes, there would need to be more Ranch.

Put them on the list. February 6th. 

I'm actually a little afraid of February 6th. After a month of such a weird diet, I'm afraid my body might backlash and not let me "enjoy" some of the foods I really have my heart set on... Anyone know anything about this? That's going to be a real downer if it's true. But you know I'm going to give it a try anyway. This is what I think I want... fairly easy to chew in case my jaw doesn't feel great. Which I'm preparing for. Yet, delicious.


Beef Ragu with Papparadelle For sure February 6th


What I've learned Today: 

Red Meat ground up in anyway - tastes like dog food. And I LIKE red meat. A LOT.  bummer

It's too hard to explain to everyone why I talk funny. I wonder what they think...? Although I did tell someone who asked me if while I was ordering a salad at ModMarket for my mom (The Saint) if i qualified for a discount. I said... does having your jaw wired shut count? She looked at me and I said... so I don't even get to eat this. She did! lol

In a lot of cases, it's better to drink some of my choices in the dark. They can look awful, but if you can't see it, it's much better.
My friend Cauley made this for me....Delicious!!!
And so far the only soup that I've been able to stomach is Broccoli Cheddar and Chicken noodle (Combined- sounds weird, but I loved them mixed even before all this!) Cheddar Broccoli is too thick otherwise and chicken noodle adds protein)








Current Weight: 
Note: more ice cream tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts