Ear doc (Day 7)

Hearing is good! They think the broken jaw bone ruptured my ear canal
And missed the ear drum. Major good news. Still a lot of blood inside but it will
Have to heal On its own. Basically feels like an ear infection... but isn’t. 4 drops in the ear twice a day.

Stitches are out. Still sore but came out ok so far.

Tried blending clam chowder today. Not so good.

Flu epidemic is the worst it’s been in decades. Basically not leaving the house. Mom even said I shouldn’t go to church!

Puking is a deadly threat for me. I’m asked daily if I have it on.

How about those Vikings!?!?

Grateful:
Football is on for 3 more weeks.

Gripes:
I’m making a list of food to eat after all this.

Free Form Crab Ravioli from Atchafalaya in New Orleans. Cafe Du Monde Beignets
March 1, 2018


Comments

Popular Posts