Feeling human again (Day 8)

 My dad called me. Almost in tears. Said I need to post a more recent photo. Or he's going to have nightmares. So here you go. 
Filters help... a lot. 

And washing your hair. Finally. The ENT doctors said I could!
!


Liquids still suck. Tried Glucerna rather than Ensure. No go. 
Weight is going to be an uphill battle. I was 115. Then 112.8. 112.6
Today...





Goal is to not drop lower than 110. I thought maybe if I had to record it for the world, it would hold me more accountable and force me to eat more gruel... 
May need more ice cream too :) 
(Trying not to lose too many more teeth to circumstances I CAN control) 



So walking around clenching down on your teeth as hard as possible doesn't feel good. Enter Oofos. They're for plantar fasciitis but they're also amazing for this!

                                   

Do you know what I love to do. Prepare food for other people. It makes me very satisfied... and now also very depressed. I made a great casserole (Peter and Juliana ate it up - so I assume it was good... although they both will eat anything) and today... this. What's wrong with me? Peter said I love misery... ha.








.

Comments

Popular Posts