Hope you enjoyed those tacos...

Most expensive tacos ever. Good thing I got to relive them twice...
 

     

It was the beginning of the end. Friends brought me juice and ice cream and flowers and soups and all sorts of gifts to kill the time. But I still have that toddler who thankfully was willing to stay with grandma and grandpa for a few days. Sunday was a lost day. Can’t see an oral surgeon until Monday. Since no one is in our “network”... because we don’t have a network, peter starts researching a good one in our area. He finds an Air Force Academy dentist of the year, who graduated Magna cum Laude and then served with trauma military patients in Germany... and... he’s our neighbor! His family was on last months neighborhood magazine. Seriously. I say it’s a sign. It will cost us. But it is your mouth (in my case my livelihood) and your teeth! Let’s make
Sure it’s done well.

  I should also mention that this happened three days before I was supposed to shoot a Denver Mattress commercial and less than a week before I was supposed to announce Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona. Great timing... Peter called both parties to explain what happened from the hospital. They were all unbelievably kind and thoughtful and their responses caused my first tears. Which I quickly learned is a bad thing when your ear is ruptured and bleeding. You shouldn’t blow your nose...

Comments

Popular Posts