Realities (Day 3-4)

Trial and error on food.
Some things just don’t sit well...
Some things sit well but taste terrible...
Some things taste great! Pay for it later...

Ensure Plus... not for me. Thankfully no wire cutters needed.
Smoothies - too cold. Terrible when room tempS
Fruit juices... too much sweet.
Ice cream- is just cream when you have to microwave it.




What I’ve learned:

You can’t yawn.

You can't lick your lips.



You can’t really laugh. My daughter tries to make me laugh. And from the response she’s given me... it’s not worth goading me for.

Sometimes I forget it’s wired shut when I first wake up. And then depression waves come.

I'm afraid my poor daughter is going to try to talk funny. Like me. And count backwards... what have I done??

Sneezing isn’t easy either.

My tongue is trapped.

I love ovaltine as much as I did as a kid.

Straw widths matter.

Comments

Popular Posts